Sunday, January 13, 2008

Three days and counting...

Well Anna and I have three days until we leave for Wales. Anna's parents are driving us to the airport on Wednesday and then we will be set to depart Wednesday night at 5:35 from the Chicago O'Hare airport. We arrive around 7:15 am (Wales time) on Thursday.
I am a little nervous. There is a lot of stuff to finish up before I am ready to head out for five months. I am ready to get away for awhile and check the world out. The snow is beautiful and nice but I won't miss the cold weather or the snow much I have had about enough. I am looking forward to a slightly less grueling schedule and having more time to do what I want to do. This will be the longest time I have been out of Pella since my birth. I will also be missing Tulip Time for the first time in 21 years. I will be having fun in Europe nonetheless so I am not worried at all.
I will miss seeing and hanging out with people at Central and I will be a little tough not being there for the graduating seniors. However Anna and I will be in touch. I think that things here in Pella are in safe and capable hands.
Well I should get going to finish packing and getting things ready.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love facebook, it makes stalking sooo much easier.

Chuck said...

D:

Are you there yet?

Were getting inches of snow and grant is planning on no school.

Chuck