Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Paradise

Ok so that may be a stretch but it still has been pretty amazing. The streak for nice weather is continuing here. We have had two days where the temperatures have been close to 50 degrees. The sun has been out everyday and it is just beautiful weather so far. I played Ultimate frisbee after class on Monday night and I went a Microsoft Inspiration Tour presentation yesterday afternoon because I didn't have class. Anna had a few classes yesterday but she has none today. I have one this afternoon. We going to make lunch and then head down to the local museum because we have to write a brief summary/report on the Bangor cathedral and Bangor itself for Tecwyn. I snagged the vacuum from the cleaning lady today because my floor was dirty. I have been a small campaign to get my flat mates to recycle their plastic and paper as well as their cans and glass. They have all four recycling bins downstairs however we only have two bins in the kitchen. Some of my flat mates refuse to put anything else but cans and glass in them and throw everything else away. There is someone the empties our trash and recycle just about everyday so it shouldn't be a big deal. I might try getting the guys to clean their dishes next.

No comments: